Administering a project
If you have the Admin role in a project, you can perform administrative tasks for the project.
- Manage collaborators
- Stop all active runtimes
- Add associated services
- Integrate with crowd annotation platforms
- Integrate with a Git repository
- Export a project
- Manage project access tokens
- Remove an asset from a project
- Delete the project
Remove an asset from a project
As an Admin in the project, you can remove assets from the project.
To remove an asset from a project, choose the Remove or the Delete option from the action menu next to the asset on the project Assets page.
Which option you use depends on the type of asset:
- The Delete option removes the asset from the project and its associated file from the project’s IBM Cloud Object Storage bucket. For example, if you delete a notebook, the notebook asset is no longer shown in the project and the notebook file that is stored in IBM Cloud Object Storage is deleted.
- The Remove option removes the asset from the project but does not affect any associated data. For example, if you remove a connection, the connection asset is no longer shown in the project but the data in the associated data source is not affected.
Delete a project
As an Admin in a project, you can delete it. All project assets and any associated storage for the project are also deleted.
To delete a project, choose Project > View All Projects and then choose Delete from the ACTIONS menu next to the project name.