It’s easy to get started with the IBM Watson Studio and Watson Knowledge Catalog apps. Just activate the apps for your IBM Cloud account and start working!
To get started:
- Activate one or both of the IBM Watson apps.
- If you are invited to use the apps in a shared IBM Cloud account, click your avatar and switch accounts.
- If you’re going to administer the apps for a shared IBM Cloud account or create a catalog, set up the account for other users.
- Start working with data, working with a catalog, or working with policies.
Next steps for working with data
Click the project you’re invited to or create a project by clicking New project, and then start working with data:
- Add data to a project
- Refine data
- Ingest streaming data
- Analyze the data with notebooks or dashboards
- Analyze data with models or AI
Next steps for working with a catalog
Click the catalog you’re invited to, or create a catalog by clicking Catalog & find data, and then start working with a catalog:
Next steps for working with data policies
Click Data policies or choose an option from the Catalog menu to control or share data: