It’s easy to get started with the IBM Watson Studio and Watson Knowledge Catalog apps. Just activate the apps for your IBM Cloud account and start working!
To get started:
- Activate one or both of the IBM Watson apps.
- If you are invited to use the apps in a shared IBM Cloud account, click your avatar and switch accounts.
- If you’re going to administer the apps for a shared IBM Cloud account or create a catalog, set up the account for other users.
- Start working with data, working with a catalog, or working with policies.
Next steps for working with data
Click the project you’re invited to or create a project by clicking New project, and then start working with data:
- Add data to a project
- Refine data
- Ingest streaming data
- Analyze the data with notebooks or dashboards
- Analyze data with models or AI
Not sure which tool you want to use to work with data? Find out how to choose the right tool.
Next steps for working with a catalog
Click the catalog you’re invited to, or create a catalog by clicking Catalog & find data, and then start working with a catalog:
Next steps for working with policies
Click Policies or choose an option from the Catalog menu to control or share data: