Managing your settings
To manage your profile, your apps and services, and your integrations, in your Watson app, click your avatar in the banner and then click Profile and settings. To manage your notifications, click the bell icon in the banner.
- Manage your profile
- Switch accounts
- Manage your apps
- Manage your integrations
- Manage your notification settings
Manage your profile
You can manage your profile on the Profile page.
You can make these changes to your profile:
- Add or change your avatar photo.
- Change your IBMid.
- Set your service locations filters by resource group, Cloud Foundry organization, and region. The filters apply to the Services pages that you access through the Services menu.
- Access your IBM Cloud account.
- Deactivate your IBM Watson apps profile.
If you are added to a shared IBM Cloud account that is different from your individual account, you can switch your account on the main menu or on the Profile page.
Manage your integrations
You can set up and modify an integration to GitHub on the Integrations page. See Publish notebooks on GitHub
Manage your notification settings
To see your notification settings, click the notification bell icon and then click the settings icon.
You can make these changes to your notification settings:
- Specify to receive notifications on the notification bell, by email, or both.
- Specify for which projects you receive notifications.