Getting started with Cloud Pak for Data as a Service
You can sign up with Cloud Pak for Data as a Service and explore the tutorials, resources, and tools to immediately get started working with data. If you are an administrator, follow the steps to set up Cloud Pak for Data as a Service for your organization.
To start working:
- Sign up for Cloud Pak for Data as a Service or sign up for a data fabric trial.
- Choose a getting started path that includes videos and tutorials for multiple levels of expertise:
- Explore the Resource hub and try out an Industry Accelerator sample project to solve a specific business problem.
Set up the platform as an administrator
To set up the Cloud Pak for Data as a Service platform for your organization, see Setting up the platform as an administrator.
Learn about the platform
To see which tasks you can do and the tools you can choose from, open the tools and services map.
To understand the platform, start with these resources:
- Overview of Cloud Pak for Data as a Service
- Video library
- Choosing a tool
- About the Cloud Pak for Data as a Service product
- Read blogs on Medium and the IBM Community
- What is a data fabric?