Exporting master data
Export a point-in-time snapshot of your master data for use elsewhere. You can export all of your data or a subset that includes specific search results.
You can export data in either a comma-separated (CSV) file or tab-separated (TSV) file format.
- From your master data explorer screen, run a search to create the data set you want to export. For information about running searches, see Exploring master data records and entities.
- Click Export. The Export page opens so you can define the parameters of your master data export.
- Type a name for your export file.
- Select the type of record data that you want to export.
- Select the format of the file (CSV or TSV).
- Define whether the data will be exported as entities or records.
- Choose whether the export includes all of your data or only data that has changed since a given date.
- Click Export.
- Monitor the progress of your export job by clicking the Jobs in progress icon .