Adding assets to a catalog
You must have the Editor or Admin role in the catalog to add assets to it.
To add an asset to a catalog, click Add to catalog on the catalog Browse page, or publish the asset from a project:
- Add a file
- Add a connection
- Add data from a connection
- Add a folder asset from a connection
- Publish assets from a project
- Import assets from Information Governance Catalog
- Synchronize assets with Information Governance Catalog
You can quickly add all tables from a connection as data assets to a project, from which you can publish them to the catalog. See Discovering data assets.
Watch this short video to see how to add assets to a catalog.