Event Streams on Cloud Pak for Data as a Service
IBM Event Streams for IBM Cloud is a high-throughput message bus built with Apache Kafka. It is optimized for event ingestion into IBM Cloud and event stream distribution between your services and applications.
You can use Event Streams to complete the following tasks:
- Offload work to back-end worker applications.
- Connect event streams to streaming analytics to realize powerful insights.
- Publish event data to multiple applications to react in real time.
- Administer: Manage and maintain the service
- Use: Work with the service
- Develop: Write code and build applications
- Troubleshoot: Find solutions to problems
- Create: Create the service instance