Running masking flow jobs
In masking flow jobs, data users define the target destination for masked data copies. Jobs can be scheduled, and upon completion of a successful job, you can view the job report summary.
There are two ways to create masking flow jobs:
- After creating a masking flow, click Configure job.
- Click the Options menu on an individual data asset to skip creating a masking flow and to configure a masking job directly for that data asset.
Working with jobs
To configure a job:
- Enter the name of the job and add an optional description of the job.
- Add the target connection where you want to insert masked data copy. The source connection is used to read data.
- Click + to add a new connection. The schema maps the source table to the target table. Table definitions must already be configured in the target schema.
Parent topic: Masking data with Masking flow