Getting started with IBM watsonx as a Service
You can sign up for IBM watsonx.ai or IBM watsonx.governance and explore the tutorials, resources, and tools to immediately get started working with models or governing models. If you are an administrator, follow the steps to set up watsonx for your organization.
To start working:
- If you haven't already, sign up for watsonx.ai or watsonx.governance.
- Click a task tile on the watsonx home page and start working. For example, click Experiment with foundation models and build prompts to open the Prompt Lab. Then, choose a sample prompt and start experimenting. Your first project, where you save your work, is created automatically. See Your sandbox project.
- Explore your resources:
- Take a Quick start tutorial
- Click a category in the Samples area of the home page to try out a notebook, a prompt, or a sample project.
If you are an existing Cloud Pak for Data as a Service user, you can switch to watsonx.
Set up the platform as an administrator
To set up the watsonx platform for your organization, see Setting up the platform as an administrator.
Learn about watsonx
To understand watsonx, start with these resources:
- Overview of watsonx
- Video library
- Foundation models
- Read blogs on Medium and the IBM Community