Machine learning and AI in Watson Studio
IBM Watson Studio is a collaborative environment with AI tools that you and your team can use to collect and prepare training data, and to design, train, and deploy machine learning models.
Building and deploying models with Watson Machine Learning
Ranging from graphical tools you can use to build a model in minutes, to tools that automate running thousands of experiment training runs and hyperparameter optimization, Watson Studio AI tools support popular frameworks, including: TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch, and Keras.
You can think of Watson Studio AI tools in three categories:
- Visual recognition
- Natural language classification
- Watson Machine Learning
Tools focused specifically on visual recognition:
- Built-in models you can use to analyze images for scenes, objects, and many other categories without any training..
- A model builder makes it quick and easy to train a model to classify images according to classes you define.
- Core ML support for using your visual recognition custom models in iOS apps.
See: Visual recognition
Natural language classification
Tools focused specifically on natural language classification:
- A model builder makes it quick and easy to train a model to classify text according to classes you define.
- API for classifying text in notebooks or in apps you develop.
Watson Machine Learning
Tools for designing, training, and managing models:
- AutoAI automatically analyzes your data and generates candidate model pipelines customized for your predictive modeling problem. .
- SPSS Modeler uses the SPSS flow editor so that you can quickly develop predictive models using business expertise and deploy them into business operations to improve decision making.
- Experiment builder automates running hundreds of training runs while tracking and storing results.
- Notebooks provide an interactive programming environment for working with data, testing models, and rapid prototyping.
- Machine learning command line interface lets you build and work with models in your local environment.
- Decision Optimization model builder guides you through building and solving prescriptive models.