Exporting space assets from deployment spaces
You can export assets from a deployment space so that you can share the space with others or reuse the assets in another space.
For a list of assets that you can export from space, refer to Assets in a deployment space.
Exporting space assets from the UI
To avoid problems with importing the space, export all dependencies together with the space. For more information, see Exporting a project.
To export space assets from the UI:
- From your deployment space, click the import and export space () icon. From the list, select Export space.
- Click New export file. Specify a file name and an optional description.
Tip: To encrypt sensitive data in the exported archive, type the password in the Password field.
- Select the assets that you want to export with the space.
- Click Create to create the export file.
- After the space is exported, click the download () to save the file.
You can reuse this space by choosing Create a space from a file when you create a new space.
Parent topic: Deployment spaces