Deleting deployment spaces
Follow these guidelines to delete existing deployment spaces.
- Before you delete a deployment space, you must delete all the deployments that are associated with it.
- Only a project admin can delete a deployment space. For details, refer to Deployment space collaborator roles and permissions.
To remove a deployment space:
- From the navigation menu, click Deployments.
- In the deployments list, click the Spaces tab and find the deployment space that you want to delete.
- Hover over the deployment space, click the vertical ellipsis icon, and select the Delete option.
For information on how to clean up a deployment space and delete it programmatically, refer to:
Parent topic: Deployment spaces