Visualizations of assets
In your project, you can create visualizations of data assets to further explore and discover insights. To create and view visualizations, open a data asset and go to the Visualization tab.
Requirements and restrictions
You can view the visualization of assets under the following circumstances.
- Required permissions
- To view this page, you can have any role in a project. To edit or update information on this page, you must have the Editor or Admin role.
- You can view the asset visualization in projects.
- Types of assets
- These types of assets create a visualization:
- Data asset from file: Avro, CSV, JSON, Parquet, TSV, SAV, Microsoft Excel .xls and .xlsx files, SAS, delimited text files
- Connected data assets
- Visualization assets created by a user can be viewed or edited by other collaborators of the same project, depending on the assigned permissions.
Parent topic: Asset types and properties