Overview: Watson Machine Learning
Using IBM Watson Machine Learning, you can build analytical models and neural networks, trained with your own data, that you can deploy for use in applications.
Watson Machine Learning Provides a full range of tools and services so you can build, train, and deploy Machine Learning models. Choose from tools that fully automate the training process for rapid prototyping to tools that give you complete control to create a model that matches your needs.
IBM Watson Studio tools
Watson Studio is a collaborative environment with graphical tools for designing, training, deploying, and managing models with your Watson Machine Learning services:
- Model builder guides you, step by step, through building a model that uses Spark ML algorithms
- AutoAI experiments automatically preprocesses your data, selects the best estimator for the data, and then generates model candidate pipelines for you to review and compare. Deploy the best performing pipeline as a machine learning model.
- Synthesized Neural Network automatically synthesizes a neural network and trains it on your training data without you having to design or build anything by hand
- Spark MLlib modeler presents a graphical view of your model while you build it by combining nodes representing algorithm nodes
- SPSS modeler presents a graphical view of your model while you build it by combining nodes representing objects or actions
- Neural network modeler presents a graphical view of your model while you build it by combining neural network nodes)
- Notebooks provide an interactive programming environment for working with data, testing models, and rapid prototyping
- Experiment builder automates running hundreds of training runs while tracking and storing results
IBM Watson Machine Learning services
Watson Machine Learning is a service on IBM Cloud with features for training and deploying machine learning models and neural networks:
- Programming Interfaces:
- Training infrastructure:
- Deployment infrastructure: