Creating a Core ML deployment
In a Core ML deployment, you download a machine learning model for use with iOS apps. This deployment type is only supported on certain frameworks, such as TensorFlow.
To create a Core ML deployment:
- From the deployment space, click the name of the saved model you want to deploy. The model detail page opens.
- From the Deployments tab, click Create deployment.
- Choose Core ML for iOS as the deployment type.
- Provide a name and adjust any optional settings for the deployment, then click Create to create the deployment.
- When the deployment is complete, click the deployment name to view the details and to get the URL for the Core ML deployment.
- Download the compressed file, uncompress it, and follow Core ML instructions for integrating with an iOS app.
You can review a sample notebook that shows how to use a Core ML model to predict Boston house prices