Deleting the key source
To delete the surrogate key source, design a flow that uses a Surrogate Key Generator stage by itself, with no input or output links.
- Open the Surrogate Key Generator details pane.
- On the Stage tab, in the Properties
section, define the key source properties:
- Select the source type.
- Type or browse for the source name.
- Set the Key source action property to Delete.
- Optional: In the Advanced section, change the processing settings for the stage.
- Click Save to save your changes and to close the Surrogate Key Generator details pane.