Libraries and scripts for notebooks
Watson Studio includes many preinstalled libraries for Python and R:
- Spark libraries, such as, SparkSQL, Spark Streaming, and Spark MLlib
- Open source visualization libraries, such as GraphX
- PixieDust helper library
- Brunel visualization library
- SPSS model visualization library
- Deep learning libraries
- SPSS predictive analytics algorithms
- Decision Optimization
- Python connector library
- Python project-lib library
- R project-lib library
If you use Scala, or you want to use other libraries, you can install libraries and packages.
List installed libraries
To see the list of installed libraries, run the appropriate command from a notebook cell:
!pip list --isolated
Import an installed library
To import an installed library into your notebook, run the appropriate command from a notebook cell with the library name:
You can write script that includes multiple classes and methods and then import the script into your notebook.
Watch this video to see how to use the Apache Spark Machine Learning Library.