Python DOcplex models
You can solve Python DOcplex models in the Decision Optimization model builder.
The Decision Optimization for Watson Studio environment currently supports Python 3.6.
The basic workflow to create a Python DOcplex model in Decision Optimization and examine it under different scenarios is as follows:
- Create a project.
- Add data to the project.
- Add a Decision Optimization experiment (a scenario is created by default in the model builder).
- Select and import your data into the scenario.
- Create or import your Python model.
- Run the model to solve it and explore the solution.
- Copy the scenario and edit the data in the context of the new scenario.
- Solve the new scenario to see the impact of the changes to data.