These messages are fictional "customer messages." These messages are similar in style to the sort of messages people type in in-app message tools to get help from support.
Each line in the .csv file is in the following format:
- <message> is a pretend customer chat message
- <class> is one of three classes: "hi", "question", "problem"
- "problem" : Someone tried to do something but it failed
- "question" : Someone is asking for information
- "hi" : The message might just be social and friendly, or the message lacks enough text to perform in-depth analysis
These three classes are useful for the purposes of runtime routing as well as post-hoc analysis.