Weighted True Positive Rate (wTPR)
The Weighted True Positive Rate gives the weighted mean of class TPR with weights equal to class probability.
- Description: Weighted mean of class TPR with weights equal to class probability
- Default thresholds: Lower limit = 80%
- Default recommendation:
- Upward trend: An upward trend indicates that the metric is improving. This means that model retraining is effective.
- Downward trend: A downward trend indicates that the metric is deteriorating. Feedback data is becoming significantly different than the training data.
- Erratic or irregular variation: An erratic or irregular variation indicates that the feedback data is not consistent between evaluations. Increase the minimum sample size for the Quality monitor.
- Problem type: Multiclass classification
- Chart values: Last value in the time frame
- Metrics details available: Confusion matrix
Do the math
The True positive rate is calculated by the following formula:
number of true positives TPR = _________________________________________________________ (number of true positives + number of false negatives)