Weighted recall gives the weighted mean of recall with weights equal to class probability.
Weighted recall at a glance
- Description: Weighted mean of recall with weights equal to class probability
- Default thresholds: Lower limit = 80%
- Default recommendation:
- Upward trend: An upward trend indicates that the metric is improving. This means that model retraining is effective.
- Downward trend: A downward trend indicates that the metric is deteriorating. Feedback data is becoming significantly different than the training data.
- Erratic or irregular variation: An erratic or irregular variation indicates that the feedback data is not consistent between evaluations. Increase the minimum sample size for the Quality monitor.
- Problem type: Multiclass classification
- Chart values: Last value in the time frame
- Metrics details available: Confusion matrix
Do the math
Weighted Recall (wR) is defined as the number of true positives (Tp) over the number of true positives plus the number of false negatives (Fn) used with weighted data.
number of true positives Recall = ______________________________________________________ (number of true positives + number of false negatives)