Weighted F1-Measure gives the weighted mean of F1-measure with weights equal to class probability.
Weighted F1-Measure at a glance
- Description: Weighted mean of F1-measure with weights equal to class probability
- Default thresholds: Lower limit = 80%
- Default recommendation:
- Upward trend: An upward trend indicates that the metric is improving. This means that model retraining is effective.
- Downward trend: A downward trend indicates that the metric is deteriorating. Feedback data is becoming significantly different than the training data.
- Erratic or irregular variation: An erratic or irregular variation indicates that the feedback data is not consistent between evaluations. Increase the minimum sample size for the Quality monitor.
- Problem type: Multiclass classification
- Chart values: Last value in the time frame
- Metrics details available: Confusion matrix
Do the math
The Weighted F1-Measure is the result of using weighted data.
(precision * recall) F1 = 2 * ____________________ (precision + recall)