Configuring the endpoint monitor
To properly log scoring requests or evaluate models for quality, Watson OpenScale uses endpoints. The fairness and drift monitors use a payload logging endpoint. The quality monitor uses the feedback endpoint. You can generate a code snippet for the payload and feedback endpoints and for debiased transactions so that you can integrate them into your application.
- On the Evaluations window, click Configure monitors.
- In the navigation pane, click Endpoints.
- In the Information pane, click the Endpoints tab.
- From the Endpoint list, choose the type of endpoint: Payload logging, Feedback logging, or Debiased transactions.
- From the Code language list, choose the type of code: cURL, Java, or Python.
- To copy the code snippet, click the Copy to clipboard icon.