Throughput measures the average scoring requests per minute in a specific timeframe.
Throughput at a glance
- Description: Average scoring requests per minute in a specific timeframe
- Default thresholds: Not applicable
- Default recommendation: Not applicable
- Problem type: All
- Chart values: Average value in the timeframe
- Metrics details available: None
Throughput is not supported for the IBM Watson Machine Learning models with automatic payload logging.
Interpreting the display
The throughput chart displays the average number of requests per minute. You can use controls to choose the timeframe, such as daily, weekly, or monthly: