Downloading data assets from a project
You can download data assets from a project to your local system if you have the editor or admin role in the project.
To download a data asset that is in the project’s storage, choose Download from the ACTION menu next to the asset name.
To download a connected data asset, save it in the project’s storage:
- Click the asset name to open it.
- Click Refine. By default the Data Refinery flow is configured to save the connected data to a CSV file in the project’s storage.
- Click the run Data Refinery flow icon () on the Data Refinery toolbar. The location for the output file is shown as the project-name/Data asset, which indicates that the file will be saved in the project’s storage. The default name for the output file is the table-name_shaped.csv.
- Click Save and Run flow to run the Data Refinery flow.
- Go back to the Assets page and choose Download from the ACTION menu next to the asset name.