Creating jobs in DataStage
You can create a job directly in DataStage.
To create a DataStage job directly in DataStage, you must create the job from within a DataStage flow.
- Open a DataStage flow.
- Optional: Click the Settings icon in the toolbar to open the Settings page and specify settings for the job.
- Click Compile to compile the DataStage flow.
- Click Run to run the DataStage flow. A job is created and run automatically. After the run finishes, it is listed on the Jobs page in the project that your DataStage flow is in.
- Compute resource options for DataStage in projects
- Viewing job details
- DataStage command-line tools
Parent topic: Jobs