Finding and viewing a policy
To find and view a policy, use the Policy Manager. All catalog members can view published policies.
To view a policy:
- Open Catalog > Policy Manager.
- Click a category name.
- Click the policy name to open it.
For published policies, you can see this information:
- Automatic enforcement indicates the total number of times in the last month that user actions enforced policies.
- Distribution shows the actions resulting from the policy enforcement in percent. It shows the percentage of data masking and access to assets denied or granted.
- Policy enforcements over time shows a graph which illustrates the number of policy enforcements compared to the number of operational policies. You can change the scale of the graph to show days or months.
- Rules list the rules that you assigned to this policy.