You first have to create a category, then create and add policies to this category.
Some Watson Knowledge Catalog plans have limits on the number of catalogs that you can create.
To manage categories you must be assigned the Admin role for the Watson Knowledge Catalog service. Open Catalog > Policy Manager, then:
- Click Add > Category to define a category. Then click Add > Policy or Add > Rule to define new policies or rules. You can also reassign a policy to a category when you define or edit the policy.
- Click an existing category name:
- To view or edit details. You can hover over the fields to update category details.
- To review and process the policies and rules listed for this category.
- To archive a published policy.
- To delete a draft policy.
You can group policies together in categories and sort these policies by name, status, or date.