Watch short videos for data scientists, data engineers, and data stewards to learn about Cloud Pak for Data as a Service. The videos and accompanying tutorials are task-focused and provide hands-on experience using the core services of Watson Studio, Watson Machine Learning, and Watson Knowledge Catalog, plus the other services that add tools to Watson Studio.
First watch the Cloud Pak for Data overview video.
Select any video from the lists below to watch here.
Data fabric use cases and video tutorials
Build models with AutoAI
- Run a sample AutoAI experiment to create a model
- Build a binary classification model
- Build a multiclass classification model
- Train a multivariate time series model
- Run a time series experiment in a notebook
- Create a model that evaluates and improves fairness
- Perform sentiment analysis on text
- Create a pipeline to automate machine learning models
- Data fabric: Orchestrate an AI pipeline with model monitoring
- Data fabric: Orchestrate an AI pipeline with data integration
- Data fabric: Integrate data
- Add connected data from a data source to a project
- Create a simple DataStage flow
- Import a DataStage flow into a project
- Schedule a DataStage flow to run
- Create a data definition
- Use DataStage to load enterprise data into Snowflake
- DataStage connectors and stages video series
Parent topic: Getting started