Managing your IBM Cloud account
You can manage your IBM Cloud account from the Administer menu in Cloud Pak for Data as a Service:
- Account: See Adding orgs and spaces and Managing resource groups.
- Billing and Usage: See How you’re charged.
- Access (IAM): See Inviting users.
- Activity Tracker events
- Manage your settings
- Set up Cloud Pak for Data as a Service for your organization
- Assign the IAM Editor role to existing users
- Configure single sign-on with IBMid Enterprise Federation
- Delete your IBM Cloud account
- Check the status of IBM Cloud services
- Configure private service endpoints