IBM Cloud services
You can create IBM Cloud services to extend the capabilities of Cloud Pak for Data as a Service.
These core services provide key functionality within the Cloud Pak for Data as a Service user interface:
These services add tools, or compute resources to Watson Studio in projects:
- IBM Analytics Engine adds Spark environments.
- Cognos Dashboard Embedded adds the dashboard editor.
- Master Data Management adds the master data configuration and master data explorer capabilities.
- IBM Streaming Analytics adds the streams flow editor.
- Watson Natural Language Classifier adds the Watson Natural Language Classifier modeler.
- Visual Recognition adds the Visual Recognition modeler.
These services provide databases that you can connect to from Watson Studio and Watson Knowledge Catalog:
- Databases for EDB
- Databases for MongoDB
- Databases for PostgreSQL
- Db2 Warehouse
- SQL Query
This services provides steaming data that you can connect to from IBM Streaming Analytics:
This service provides secure connections to on-premises data sources:
This service provides storage for projects, catalogs, and deployment spaces:
These services add tools that run in IBM Cloud outside of Cloud Pak for Data as a Service and provide APIs that you can run in notebooks in Watson Studio:
- Watson Assistant
- Watson Discovery
- Natural Language Understanding
- Watson Language Translator
- Watson OpenScale
- Watson Personality Insights
- Watson Speech to Text
- Watson Text to Speech
- Watson Tone Analyzer