DataStage offering plans
The plan that you choose for IBM® DataStage® affects the features and capabilities that you can use. See the product page in the IBM Cloud services catalog for the service description and pricing or contact an IBM sales representative for pricing information.
- Lite: Use this free plan to get started quickly with sample projects and create your own data integration flows.
- Standard: Use this when you need flexibility to scale or to address data integration needs for your team or enterprise. You pay for the compute usage, measured in capacity unit hours (CUH), that you consume each month.
- Small Enterprise Bundle: You pay a monthly fee for 5000 Capacity Unit-Hours (CUH) at a discounted rate. You pay for more CUH at the regular rate.
- Medium Enterprise Bundle: You pay a monthly fee for 10,000 CUH at a discounted rate. You pay for more CUH at the regular rate.
- Large Enterprise Bundle: You pay a monthly fee for 25,000 CUH at a discounted rate. You pay for more CUH at the regular rate.
You can start with the Lite plan and can upgrade to one of the other plans when you are ready. Learn how to upgrade your plan. You can also delete your existing instance and provision a new one with your desired offering plan, but you can provision no more than one instance of DataStage per region. You must delete your existing instance before provisioning a new one.
|Plan||CUH per month|
|Standard||Pay per CUH used|
|Small Enterprise Bundle||5,000 + pay for more|
|Medium Enterprise Bundle||10,000 + pay for more|
|Large Enterprise Bundle||25,000 + pay for more|
Capacity Unit-Hours (CUH) represents DataStage PX engine usage. The number of Capacity Unit-Hours is determined by the duration of the job run and the total number of vCPU in the corresponding PX runtime environment. Each vCPU is one Capacity Unit-Hour. For example, PX engine use for 10 minutes in a runtime environment with 2 vCPUs uses 0.33 CUH. There is no minimum duration when CUH is determined for the Standard plan. For the Lite plan, a 30-second minimum duration applies when the CUH that is used for a job run is determined.
- Directly from the DataStage page on IBM Cloud Catalog. Pay-as-you-go each month.
- Cloud credits. Additional discounts might be available based on the total spending commitment.