Training a Visual Recognition custom model
You can train an IBM Watson Visual Recognition custom model by using the Visual Recognition model builder in IBM Watson Studio.
Before you begin
- Click Add to project, and then select "Visual Recognition model".
- If a Visual Recognition service instance is not already associated with your project, follow the prompts to create a new service or associate an existing service. Note: A Visual Recognition service instance can be associated with only one project at a time.
- Enter a name for your model.
- Add .zip files to your model from the data panel. (If the data panel isn't open, you can open it by clicking the Find and add data icon ().)
- (Optional) Adjust your classes, for example: remove or rename classes, remove images from a class, or move images from one class to another.
- Click Train Model.
- Wait for the training process to finish. You can leave the Visual Recognition model builder while the process runs. You can monitor the status of the training process by looking at the status of the model on the Assets page of your project.