Creating models by using the flow editor
You can use the flow editor to create a machine learning or deep learning flow. A machine learning flow is a graphical representation of a data model. By using the Flow Editor, you prepare or shape data, train or deploy a model, or transform data and export it back to a database table or file in IBM Cloud Object Storage. A deep learning flow is a graphical representation of a neural network design, which you can use to design and run experiments.
Note: Watson Studio does not include SPSS functionality in Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela.
- Navigating the Flow Editor
- Using the Flow Editor to create a machine learning flow
- Options for building a machine learning flow
- Using the Flow Editor to create a deep learning flow
- Set preferences
- Write comments about your work
Ready to create your own flow?
- For more information about the SPSS Modeler nodes, see SPSS nodes and the SPSS flow tutorial.
- For more information about the SparkML nodes, see SparkML nodes and the Spark MLlib flow tutorial.
- For more information about the Neural Network Designer, see Deep learning nodes.
Check out our content pages for more samples, tutorials, documentation, how-tos, and blog posts.