Once your model is deployed, you can submit Decision Optimization jobs to this deployment .
You can submit jobs specifying the:
- Input data: the transaction data used as input by the model. This can be inline or referenced
- Output data: to define how the output data is generated by model. This is returned as inline or referenced data.
- Solve parameters: to customize the behavior of the solution engine
For more information see Model input and output data adaptation
After submitting a job, you can use the job-id to poll the job status to collect the:
- Job execution status or error message
- Solve execution status, progress and log tail
- Inline or referenced output data
Job states can be :